Monday 18 November 2013

Buxton Wizard Wallet for Women (Black) Recent Reviews



Holds all my cards, health check cards, flush my razor phone. Leather too! I'd highly recommend this item.
- R. Gedge "Sobie Bird"

I hesitated to purchase this because of some of the reviews - one which said that the red wallet was lined in blue (that would not be skilled) -- so i purchased the bright pink one and it is lined in the same color -- great! Having a bright colored wallet makes it easy to spot in my purse -- and this little wallet is very handy if you carry a lot of cards. Beware that it is a different shape - which I be fond of -- it is small and more "three dimensional" than regular wallets -- kind of be fond of a small brick. The compartments inside work water supply to perfectly organize all of my cards and I be fond of that there is a further zippered screened-off area for change and some cash. I had my shoe renovate guy put a grommet into the in trade of the wallet so that I can attach a loop or a strap --- this makes it easier to carry when I just want the wallet without carrying a purse. It's held up so far and I've had it for awhile. It works for me.Great piece, great price, at once delivery - thanks!
- ds613 "ds613"

Even if, this wallet looks to be an good controller...it is far from that...all the compartments are too small to put confidence cards, indemnity cards, etc. The screened-off area for coins & bills is also way to small. The wallet itself is quite bulky and poorly made...in other words, I can not find no matter what thing reduction about this wallet. This is the first time I have ever had to write a poor assess...don't waste your money!
- Marni

This wallet is very nice for the use of credit cards but as you use the coin purse section each calculate you unzip the coin purse coins get lodged into the folding sides and falls out as you commence it. Folding money facility alright.
- Kathryn A. Maxwell

This modest wallet is a great addendum to any purse/bag. I in fact aid two in my purse ... lone pro confidence card type cards and my cash and the additional pro punch cards and receipts. Easy to get into and you can material them REALLY full previous to the zipper won't accurate! :) I've had my first lone pro in this vicinity 2 years and it is still going strong. I tenderness the fact with the intention of my cards don't bend and each lone has it's confess slot so they don't rub all my information off after a fleeting while.
- 8i8

Splendid pro organizing and maintenance all your c/c in lone house and basically accessible. I don't care for my cash in it so the coin come forth is not lone including the intention of bothers me. I aid it pro all my c/c and shopping cards.
- buckeyeshopper "buckeyeshopper"

except for one problem. The size is splendid, the surplus to credit cards,even if completely safe.....is easy. The slot for your driver's license on the front makes.."show your I.D. please" a walk in the park. The reason for the title of my assess and the 4-star rating is that the house to hold change and bills doesn't work. Perhaps I haven't figured it out yet. That one flaw aside,I would soothe urge this wallet.Compared to my old one which also held my check book and took a lot of interval in my purse, it's small size and easy axcess to deduction card, credit card etc.is splendid. I rarely enter a check any more but just in case, I have two blank checks folded up in one of the card slots.
- happy reader "d/mil"

I really be fond of the wallet, save pro I am a stickler pro stitching color on purses and wallets. I wanted black leather (which I received) and black stitching which I did not receive. There was no indication early the depiction posted on the website with the intention of the stitching would be anything BUT black. The stitching on give was colorless. I had a cheap plastic lone with colorless stitching, and wanted a nicer looking wallet...did not send it in trade since it was approximately $9.00 plus postage, so it was not cost effective to restore it and bombard out shipping charges again. I was disapointed.
- P. Lasky-Hennessy "purse and wallet lover"

While I like the insistence of this wallet, there is actually no place for coins, and currency must be folded up to fit.
- Mary A. Schneider

I by now own a black translation of this awesome wallet and always get greetings by exact strangers when I pull out my wallet to pay for equipment. My mom also sought after this style of wallet so I prearranged her a red one online. The manner of speaking was very fast and the condition of the wallet was only fair. However, this red wallet came with bright desolate dividers and guts -- the same desolate as the bright desolate affect choice. It is actually only messy. They should have used plain black for the dividers and guts, or at smallest amount the same red affect. Now I'm discomfited for her.
- S. McWilliams


Buxton Wizard Wallet for Women (Black)

For ONE HUNDRED YEARS, the Buxton name has meant innovation and high-feature confidential leather goods. Facial appearance and Refund: Real genuinely broken up butter-soft cowhide for beauty and toughness. Outdoor ID Window Zippered gusseted screened-off area. Zippered accordion screened-off area. Holds a lot of stuff in a compact size. Dimensions: 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches. Available in insignia: Black, Brown, Pink, Turquoise, Red, Navy, Orange and Golden-haired.





1 comment:

  1. Initially, wallets were used only by men. But now there are thousands of designs and styles of wallets available for women also.
    coach purses

    ReplyDelete