Friday 7 March 2014

Zebra Leopard Print Skull & Cross Bones Flat Wallet Clutch Purse (Purple) User Reviews



Zebra Leopard Print Skull & Cross Bones Flat Wallet Clutch Purse (Purple) User ReviewsThis product was ordered to match the purse that matches. It was exactly what I ordered and as described and was shipped with other.
- Danielle

OMG this is so cute and very well made! I didn't know what to expect but I am in love with this!!!
- Morgan S.

tenderness it so cool and neat and can hold all my wallet type things i was very pleased including this piece
- INTUITION "zara duran"

Love the look and how much it will hold.. BUT it does not stay closed. Comes open in my purse all the time with everything exposed. Luckily I do not involve any cash in it just my cards or I would throw it out!!
- Blackbird

I gave this as a gift and was soo loved..the feature is splendid! We will see how it holds up.good so far. I fancy they would reside in the camo ones over again because they are so sweet.
- joanne

Zebra Leopard Print Skull & Cross Bones Flat Wallet Clutch Purse (Purple) Detail View


Zebra Leopard Print Skull & Cross Bones Flat Wallet Clutch Purse (Purple)

Size : 7.5w X 4.5h X 1d in.

Clarification : Croco & PVC Fake-coated
Description:

* Snap Closure

* Drivers Ticket & Credit Card Sheath

* Bounty of Pockets for Credit Cards

* Checkbook landowner Take in Surrounded by

* Magnetic Snap Sack on Rear

* High Feature Soft Croco & PVC Fake-coated

* Accents Apparent Rhinestone





No comments:

Post a Comment