Sunday 27 October 2013

Fossil Handbags, Women's Explorer Flap Clutch Color: Gunmetal Wallet Buyer Reviews



Fossil Handbags, Women's Explorer Flap Clutch Color: Gunmetal Wallet Buyer ReviewsI loved the look of this wallet and was excited to have a better wallet. My disappointment came when I tried to snap the confidence card section and it immediately popped back open. I did this a few times and am now idea I need to restore. If only it had a best clasp on the confidence card section, I would LOVE it!
- Lori Siff

It is a gentle leather. Splendid manufactured goods. The top pouch holds my iPhone and keys. It has plenty of opportunity to call dollars, and coins.
- Eva Twombly

This wallet was a great find for me. I take these out when I don't want to drag a heavy purse along. It is not too large and not too small. It even fits my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone. I have numerous in uncommon sign. I just love them all!!!
- Joe Langston

I bought this wallet and immediately returned it. The section which holds credit cards would not stopover clogged. The section which holds the document money was extremely forceful making it tricky to put in and take out the money.On the plus feature, it is a cute wallet and my smart phone fit perfectly in the top zippered compartment.
- Rafael

I use this clasp as a wallet. It has a separate house for all, credit cards, exchange, dollar bills, and movie tickets and is straightforward to steer.
- Joni Peltz

Fossil Handbags, Women's Explorer Flap Clutch Color: Gunmetal Wallet Detail View


Fossil Handbags, Women's Explorer Flap Clutch Color: Gunmetal Wallet

Shop the Fossil Women's Explorer Flap Clasp Color: Gunmetal Wallet-SL3246060. Our Explorer flap clasp combines practical-inspired fine points with a laid-back look that's exact for maintenance your provisions methodical. We love the extra pockets and vintage-inspired logo plate.





No comments:

Post a Comment