Saturday 22 March 2014

Anuschka 1095 Wallet,Imperial Dragon,One Size Purchaser Reviews



Anuschka 1095 Wallet,Imperial Dragon,One Size Purchaser Reviewsthe leather is gentle and the painting is meticulous including great sharp road sign. everyone will be asking everywhere u got it
- andrea

I was a bit disbelieving at initially, after all, these are pricey! Save for after I received supply, I could possibly see it was money water supply washed-out. The detail is great, very colorful, and the inside all fit everything I had in my old wallet with a few pockets to spare. It felt a little snug, save for the leather should stretch a bit, it desires to be broken in. Either that, or I just have to much material in my wallet! Ha ha! I have one of their purses too, I love them. Great craftsmanship, beautiful artwork and unique.
- Chavez

Anuschka 1095 Wallet,Imperial Dragon,One Size Detail View


Anuschka 1095 Wallet,Imperial Dragon,One Size

Accordion Flap Wallet





No comments:

Post a Comment