Sunday 2 March 2014

Nine West Karma Zip Around Wallet (Pink-Papaya) Reviews



I gave this as a Christmas gift. She had this on her wish list was very happy when she received it!
- mrsginther

I tenderness this zip almost wallet. It has loads of license slots for the numerous equipment with the intention of I hold in here. Also, a midpoint coin tense up, is always beneficial. I did wish here was a point stain for a driver's license be fond of in most, but not anything with the intention of would take away from the manufactured goods.
- Jamie D. Womack

I be inflicted including been using this purse for several weeks and I absolutely tenderness it. I would perfectly buy it again.
- Katherine Matos "Katherine"

Its just so as described. Sturdy zipper. The only thing I wish it has was a place to put small pictures.
- Rosa Maria Castillo


Nine West Karma Zip Around Wallet (Pink-Papaya)

What goes almost comes almost, and this Nine West Karma Zip Almost Wallet keeps all methodical in the meantime! Measuring 8 W x 4 1/2 H x 3/4 D inches, this do-gooder will carry all of your cards and cash. A zip almost closure opens to expose a roomy interior complete with 8 card slots, 2 slip pockets, 2 open pockets and a zip sack. This money off Nine West wallet is calculated with trendy color-blocking, contrast edging, silver-tone hardware and the classic Nine West nameplate. Buy your Nine West Karma Zip Almost Wallet today while equipment last!





No comments:

Post a Comment