Friday 25 October 2013

Anuschka Double Eyeglass Case - Premium Hibiscus Antique (Premium Hibiscus Best Reviews



Anuschka Double Eyeglass Case - Premium Hibiscus Antique (Premium Hibiscus Best ReviewsThe artwork on this eyeglass case is really beautiful and the leather is very soft. Quite an original piece! Hope to enjoy this for many being to occur.
- Theresa Napoleon

I be inflicted including numerous Anuschka bags and I ordinarily approve of them early ShopNBC water supply they ran made known of the eyeglass explanation and each calculate I would go on the website to reflect it over if it has recommend itself in trade in stock the pledge is no so I dredge up that Amazon has EVERY THING I deposit it in the quest and WELLA it appeared I expected it the additional calculate and I only austerely love it.
- Pepperp

I love this case. It works beautifully and fits nicely in my tighten lacking compelling up a lot of interval. It's perfect for moving two pairs of glasses--regular and sunglasses.
- M. Pettibone "MP"

I love this eyeglass case. It has ample opportunity for two pairs- It is absolutely lovely- It even smells good!
- DQ

I had wanted a hard clam shell double case that snapped push to to replace my old one, but i could not find it. so I bought this one. I needed it for prescription glasses and the clip on sunglasses.The Anuschka Double Eyeglass Case is a beautiful hand painted high feature leather and the leather is thick enough that i think it will protect my glasses in the bottom of my tighten but hope they won't get crushed.it is a bit larger than i had hoped in length and width but I'll live including it. I only gave it a 4 star due to the size and as i really wanted the hard case but it's really an elegant case that you will love.I did get the peacock design but the picture shows the other one-in cooperation i think are beautiful.Judy
- Judy H.

Anuschka Double Eyeglass Case - Premium Hibiscus Antique (Premium Hibiscus Detail View


Anuschka Double Eyeglass Case - Premium Hibiscus Antique (Premium Hibiscus

Double Eyeglass Case





No comments:

Post a Comment