Monday 28 October 2013

Overland Equipment Go Wallet (Black/Dusty Blue, 5.5 x 3.5-Inch) Recent Reviews



This is a nice modest case but its much too tiny to be thorough a wallet. You may maybe fit a few confidence cards, some cash and I don't know a link of keys or a lip translation in it and that's in this area it. The feature was nice, but for me it wouldn't be helpful at all so I returned it.
- AnniR

This wallet is extremely sturdy and comfortable in the hand. Two inside pockets allow you separate credit cards/business cards and bills. The only weakness is the inside pockets do not close (including a zipper or snap), so any loose changes floats about in the wallet . I wish there was at least one closed pocket to hold change.
- Michael A. Martini "WxMath"

Way to small to hold anything except confidence cards or change. Even the size given didn't look to match. Gave it to my niece as a play purse.
- Carole Hibbard

I bought this for travelling and still use it constantly. I did take a seam ripper to the underside of the one pocket inside to best accommodate cash. My HTC incredible 2 fits inside it impeccably, making it easy to just stop moving a purse when all's said and done. Wristlet is well-located and allows for easily clipping keys to it. Very well made and the sign look great. Best wallet ever!
- Jamie

I hate moving purses. I just do. I want a upset I can grab and go, in any case of the try and the Go Wallet facility. I got the wallet in the Orchid affect and love that even as it is functional, the affect looks girly ample so that I don't feel like a forest park ranger (why do so many functional equipment only come in conservational and auburn???) I can fit a handful of fake cards, a few folded up bills and a link of folded up checks, as well as an in isolation packaged hand wipe and my iPhone 4 in it's iSkin case surrounded by. I glue my keys to the clip on the belt. I put the wrist belt almost my wrist so if I have to drop all (factually) and use my hands, the wallet is soothe emotionally caught up to me. I have used this wallet day after day for numerous months, counting compelling broadcast transit all day, climbing, biking, climbing boulders at the shipping canal, and stuffed in the dry slot in in my kayak. It soothe looks like the day I got it. If you like wallets the size of an accordion file, this is not for you. If you like to house the household with the bare nominal, you'll love it!
- Kathryn

I have an Overland Equipment tighten and love it but this wallet is calculated poorly.The wallet has a nice zipper and belt but the pocket/slots surrounded by were too short/shallow and did not have adequate closure to keep bits and pieces reliable contained. This item was actually too tiny for me to use, even to hold a phone or baggy exchange.
- a reader


Overland Equipment Go Wallet (Black/Dusty Blue, 5.5 x 3.5-Inch)

Overland wallets are calculated with lots of storage space and establishment.





No comments:

Post a Comment